Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Make me laugh

    So my life is way too serious and stressful at the moment and I would really appreciate some lighthearted distraction. So post funny things! I'm quite easily amused so it ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    PC-ness can definitely be overkill... I don't think you should tip toe around everyone trying not to offend them or anything, and you should always keep a healthy sense of ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tee hee Whence. Adorable dress, Suazanne. *wants it*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    That's pretty appalling. What the heck is wrong with our culture? Or any other culture, for that matter? Why are women ALWAYS oppressed and discriminated against? Women have fought so ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yeah... I kinda have personal reasons for supporting it too. My sister has Cystic Fibrosis and will probably die from it eventually,but what's keeping her alive right now are capsules ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I have an aunt who is a lesbian. She grew up in a large Catholic family, living in a primarily Catholic community. This was during a time when gays were ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Mhm. And there's "gullible" written on the ceiling. XD

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I don't illegally download music, personally, but I don't necessarily think it's wrong... it just depends on the circumstances. If the artist is dead, say, Johnny Cash, then I don't ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Ha ha, I know it's kind of a goofy example but if you think about it it's the same fundamental idea. XD And in my opinion, discriminating against someone because ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    The idea that homosexuality is a choice baffles me. By that logic, heterosexuality would be a concious choice as well. Sexuality is simply an innate preference. For example, think of ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I support animal testing for medical purposes provided that the animals being tested are treated as humanely as possible. (decent food, enough space, clean cages, etc.) Endangering an animal's life ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is True Love Based on Compatabilty?

    I don't know... I think attraction is more of a vibe that you get from someone than something organized that can be explained.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV

    Anything by Chris Crutcher. He writes primarily from the perspective of high school guys and is awesome.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Cereal. My god, lay off the fast food! XD Whatever you do, stay away from Subway. They gave me food poisoning. XD

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    What did you use? It's really nice but prolly wouldn't work on me since I'm brunette. XD

    Apr 1, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska