Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Random, but I could use a little bit of social advice. .

    Get to know him better first. Don't just spontaneously ask him out.

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    Okie... The guy in the music video doesn't even look like Obama. And while Tina Fey does slightly resemble Palin, Tina Fey is about a trillion times cooler and would ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10... Not familiar with most of them, but Tori Amos is cool and I've heard good things about Kate Bush. 1. Act of the Apostle- Belle and Sebastian 2.A Lack ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Alaska Governor Palin Picked as McCain Running Mate

    I was totally shocked. I mean, noone notices us out here in Alaska, much less involves us in campaigns! I disagree with Sarah Palin's stance on just about everything. It's ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    To try to make my opinion make sense, I will describe the perspectives of two philosophers. Thomas Hobbes was a philosopher who was a total pessimist. He believed that people ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    I'm thinking not? *shrugs* Big cats don't kill people, stupidity kills people. :)

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bull Fighting

    Thanks for that perspective, you make some good points. I know that for many people, what they grow up with influences their morals, but there are many aspects of American ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The World Police

    [quote]America should only be involved in conflicts that are in her national interest.[/quote] This was the Clinton Administration's approach to the tragic genocide in Rwanda. They decided that we (on

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bull Fighting

    I was wondering how you all feel about bull fighting (I've also heard of cock fighting and dog fighting, but I don't know if those are popular any more?) Personally, ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    This is very sad. I don't know who should be blamed, but that's not really the point. The point is that something has gone terribly wrong with our culture. If ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Religion is extremely complex; thus it has both positive and negative effects. What frustrates me is when some religious people seem to think they're morally superior to atheists and agnostics ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    I've thought about this alot and I'm really not sure. Humane? no. Even if war is declared for completely ethical causes, innocent people almost always suffer tragic death and destruction. ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    ^ I think that makes sense... People aren't static, they are constantly growing and changing. If you feel "bored" with your religion, I don't think it necessarily means you were ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jenna the Fina is 17!

    w00t! ^__^ Happy birthday, dah-link. :birthday: :smt113 :smt117

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    Wow, thank you Smorgishbord. I'm looking in to donating materials to the

    Jun 6, 2008


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury