Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'll second other's good points: Sexuality is really too complex to fit into neat little boxes anyway, but I see no reason why some people seem to think bisexuality is ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I'm not going to try prove or disprove the "truth" of the bible because I know very little about it (I'm agnostic/Buddhist.) I'm just curious... is whether the bible is ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    I participated! W00t for Day of Silence-rs. Hate crime makes me so sick... there have been other incidents where people have been killed or attacked for no other reason than ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for a siggy that's a shameless plug. :P

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The freedom to lie?

    ^^ Right. Freedom of Speech must be complete. It would defeat the purpose of the first amendment if it didn't protect speech that was controversial or offensive. Don't get me ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I can see where you're coming from, Azila, and I've written those characters before... But I'm kind of hypocritical, because like Suzanne I find flawed characters way more interesting to ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make me laugh

    Cpt. Smurf- Awwww! I love the sound effects. XD Jenna- The algebra thing made me LOL majorly. And the video was awesome if a little 0_o. Thank y'all. YOu guys ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make me laugh

    So my life is way too serious and stressful at the moment and I would really appreciate some lighthearted distraction. So post funny things! I'm quite easily amused so it ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm better than you...

    I like the tough yet down-to-earth tone of this poem, and the rhymes were well- done. Like Gadi said it reminded me of lyrics. This part seemed pretty random and ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    PC-ness can definitely be overkill... I don't think you should tip toe around everyone trying not to offend them or anything, and you should always keep a healthy sense of ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    Very interesting... The phrasing and imagery are lovely, but I had a hard time deciphering much meaning from it- all I really gathered was you were adressing a seductive women- ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tee hee Whence. Adorable dress, Suazanne. *wants it*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    That's pretty appalling. What the heck is wrong with our culture? Or any other culture, for that matter? Why are women ALWAYS oppressed and discriminated against? Women have fought so ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yeah... I kinda have personal reasons for supporting it too. My sister has Cystic Fibrosis and will probably die from it eventually,but what's keeping her alive right now are capsules ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I have an aunt who is a lesbian. She grew up in a large Catholic family, living in a primarily Catholic community. This was during a time when gays were ...

    Apr 8, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy