Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dying.... revised again...

    it's well written and it flows really nicely, but I thought the actual subject was tad cliche. Theres just so many philosophical death poems out there, you know?I mean, everything ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -unfinished-

    I like. i love the first line," life is a wind tossed wave that rushes for the shore..." 8)

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lymerics

    ummm... well, ya it is kinda crappy, but its so crappy its funny!!! :D i dodnt know what to do for the poll, cuz its definitely funny, but im not ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acoustic guitars and firelight

    Ya, its really sweet. I agree with Hekate Girl about how the title really catches your eye...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Confusing

    I like it. It has a really nice rythm and rhyme pattern. i think the last line, "you. Youre so confusing" should just be "you. youre confusing."

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Characters: Luna, Fred&George, Dumbly-dore, prof. mgonagal, prof trelawney,Hagrid, Sirius, prof. Lupin, Tonks, Fleur, Moody Books:#4 and #5 No idea who will die.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Duet

    cool! im a band geek too. usually i dont like ghost stories, not that they scare me or anything, they just kinda bug me cuz theyre usually really cheesy and ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You...

    i like it too. it does a have a soft, quiet kinda mood. i really like the phrase,"your gaze is sewn to my soul." good job.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    well, im not a big acrostic fan, but this was pretty good, 'specially if its your first poem. and i loved the theme, being the tree-hugging hippie that i am...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    Thanks everyone!no one posted on this for such a long time I had posted it. I read east too... it's cool. I... borrowed that phrase... I know im a no ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sea of Grey

    no it wasnt stupid at all jennafina, i liked it but i just thought the sea of grey kinda fit the story better,no offense. :D

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Anon

    i really like it... its so simple but it seems so meaningful and you have great descriptions... good job! :D

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: City Nights

    Its really cool, but i dont really understand it. i think you worded it really well and you have lots of great imagery, but the poem itself doesnt make alot ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku and 4 line poem

    ya what does that mean?

    Aug 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Help!!

    yup yup, u should continue it for sure!!! i agree with riechieru (did i spell that right?) that any story is worth continuing, plus the plot sounds way kewl!! but ...

    Aug 7, 2005


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown