Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    its interesting. very cool imagery. its choppy, pretty much random thoughts and descriptions that dont connect to each other, but i still like it. i especially liked the last bit,"buttons ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    i like it. the rhyming is great, like jennafina said. it seems really natural, not forced at all. this kind of reminds me of a blues song or something. i ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    thats real purty!! i always love drawings of faeries and such. i love the nose and her expression,but i dont really think she looks bored. just dreamy. i like them ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    wow, spiffy!! i like how its all black and white except for a few really bright colors that jump out at you. yep, weird abstract faces, doesnt get much cooler ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    CUTE!!! thats exactly how imagine her. ur really good at paint

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    its an awesome drawing but i have no clue what bjork looks like and i dont think ive ever heard her music. cool name though!!! bjork bjork bjork!! :D

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    weird, yes, but i like it!! its a little darker than what i usually like to read, but its really good and seems to come sraight from the heart.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I HATE POETRY!

    yep, funny and clever. its weird that your writing a poem if you hate them so much, but i guess thats the point huh... DUUUUUHH... :lol: well I personally love ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: midnight musings

    I like is disconnected, but it seems natural and heartfelt, which is more important. And I really like the title. "Midnight Musings..." cool. i think the title fit the poem ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    wow. its definitely unique. the part about buxom tomatoes put SUCH an odd picture in my head. ughh...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blank Paper (aka Writers Block)

    Wowie Zowie!!! I loved it!!!!! thats awesome. writers block sucks....

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    Smithereens Spastic Man Gemini Christmas Lemon Melon (lemon is melon scrambled up!! I find that way too cool for words) and...(drum roll) SHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAY

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    my dog eats anything and everything, she eats lotsa stuff not fit for human (or canine) consumption, so i bet shed be fine with sunny D

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: It's Cold Here

    True, it's like a lot of other poems, but I still liked it alot. I actually liked the simplicity of it, guess that makes me a simpleton :shock: I could ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent

    this really sweet, like Blackdaisy said, and I think its intresting that the I is your grown up self comforting your younger self. its a bit repetitive since almost every ...

    Aug 27, 2005


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken