Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    ^ I think that makes sense... People aren't static, they are constantly growing and changing. If you feel "bored" with your religion, I don't think it necessarily means you were ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jenna the Fina is 17!

    w00t! ^__^ Happy birthday, dah-link. :birthday: :smt113 :smt117

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7.5/10

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A still life in color

    I really enjoyed this. Great job showing rather than telling; your imagery is vivid and beautiful. I liked the sense of reverence you conveyed. I can relate- I live in ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    Wow, thank you Smorgishbord. I'm looking in to donating materials to the

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    Yes... A lot of the world already has a pretty negative image of the U.S.; I don't think we want to provoke a nation as large and powerful as China. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    If you aren't informed on this topic, here's a pretty straightforward summary of China's invasion of Tibet: In a nutshell (please correct me if I have misunderstood the situation), China ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Queen of Hearts

    Nice, very original and fresh. My only suggestions are to cut out the words C.J. Mustang pointed out, and it struck me as a little odd and awkward how in ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Propaganda

    [quote]The real problem with propaganda is not the advertising itself, it's the fact that it can dupe people into something without having made a clear, considered decision first.[/quote] I agree... ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    0_o Hmm... I generally find my pants to have satisfactorily big pockets? I can fit my mp3 player in there, which is rather big. Then again I haven't bought new ...

    May 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    If you would give me an in-depth critique of my poem "Chrysalis," which you can find in my featured works, you would have my undying love and gratitude. It's been ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Recent supreme court decision re gay marriage, I'm confused.

    [quote]What about slavery, when a majority of people felt it should remain? Judges—at a certain level, not all, of course—have an obligation to interpret the law and protect the rights ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    if they do this by choice do they have a right to cry when something happens? I can see where you're coming from, but, firstly, remember some women are forced ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 Nice. And History (love that icon BTW!) my sig is from the song I Will Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie. ^_^

    May 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Hm, pretty intriguing. Thanks for the summary, Lyrical Sunshine!

    May 18, 2008


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France