Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Onomatopoeia

    Cool. Though it's random and non-sensical, it's quite clever... Interesting what a sleep-deprived mind (or rather 3 sleep deprived minds in this case) can come up with. Dancing capybaras and ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dragon's Revenge (short story)

    Wow, that's ace for a nine-year old!! I love it how in the begginning, you think that it's actually happening,and then it turns out to be the knght telling a ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    HUZZAH FOR BAND GEEKS! ^____^ there seems to be quite alot of us on YWS...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    'Ello!! you sound cool.Thank you for the cookie, it was scrumptious.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    OH!MY!GOD! *drools and stares intently, knocked speechless by howl's astounding shmexiness* quit being modest. you DO do him justice. it's like the real deal. Miyazaki is so awesome; his style ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: January Mornings

    AWESOME. I love how each stanza is like a random snapshot; seperate images with a very slight, subtle connection. Great imagery and wording. You tied it all together really well ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    I can verify that doing fanart has helped Jenna, because I saw her earlier stuff and there's a definite improvement. I know nothing about drawing, but I think it probably ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Risking Raindrops

    I like. I loved the way you kept using water-related metaphors, and "Lips tangle like fishing hooks" is really awesome and unique. The anaphora was really well-done too; nice and ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Regality (haiku)

    Simple but lovely. Cool how you created such a vivid image with so few words. I like the simile comparing the stars to pearls on a necklace; very unique.Nice work.

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Like several people mentioned, it was a bit repetetive and rhyme-y, but the way you showed the girl maturing was really effective. Your rhymes are good- not to forced; but ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Like several people mentioned, it was a bit repetetive and rhyme-y, but the way you showed the girl maturing was really effective. Your rhymes are good- not to forced; but ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Like several people mentioned, it was a bit repetetive and rhyme-y, but the way you showed the girl maturing was really effective. Your rhymes are good- not to forced; but ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chill of the Night

    Like emotion_less said, this seems a bit choppy and disconnected. To me, it seems more like a setting for a story or something than a poem. Great as that, but ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holy

    okay, heres something noone has mentioned: ZEE TITLE!!! I was just browsing some old YWS fiction and I saw another story called revenge. a friend 'o' mine recently wrote one ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)

    there's some really lovely things in here... i love the way you worded the last paragraph. your character is intriguing; I'd love to see more. A few parts seem a ...

    Feb 8, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault