Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    interesting... a bit creepy, but cool. It flows well and has a cool, chilling ambiance.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    wow,that WAS awesome. Very well-written and believable. In fact, it's kinda scary how believable it is... :shock: I agree with bobo about the title. Not all straight A people are ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Belonging (A song)

    This is very unique and not at all cliche... good job, it's refreshing to see an original "relationship" song; they start to seem all petty much the same after a ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unfinished St.Patrick's Day story: Ashamed and Irish

    This was pretty funny, though I agree with snoink that the joke wore a little thin by the end, and I second kiashana's suggestion to develop it more. It's cute ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Counting Lovely Words

    well done!! I liked the way you summed up the stages of the character's lrelationship with just a simple word or phrase. This was sweet and unique.

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    twilights is cute, sponsons is awesome, if twisted. I thought she ate the frog cuz she was ticked off that he wouldnt turn into a prince...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    pretty!! nice color contrast. ooh, and the kleenex box rocks.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    So... how much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground? Whats the diff between groundhogs and woodchucks anyhow?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anger

    Ya, comparing her to Sylvia Plath seems pretty harsh... There's great emotion in this, but lot's of cliches, and a couple parts don't make sense. Also, some parts seem kind ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thirteen...

    This is really sweet. I can relate to it so much. Well, I only turned 14 pretty recently, but... feh. :roll: Still, the feeling's mutual. I just feel nostalgic about ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Silent Snowflakes

    Awesome rhymes and lovely imagery!! I really like this. One suggestion: the last line is a bit awkward, I think you should rephrase it "They bring beauty to the world, ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Any good plays? School plays whatever..

    I recently studied and saw Arthur Miller's "The Crucible" with my english class; It's an awesome, very complex play about the salem witch trials.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something I wrote in class

    My immediate response after reading the first line was that it was going to be whiney and cliche, which it was a bit, i spose, but it has lovely flow ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    This does chocalate justice. The last stanza is so poetic... You should totally sell that to some sophisticated chocalate company to print on their wrappers. :D

    Feb 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of the Cage by Searria

    That was different, but liked it. Telling it from the rat's perspective was really cool. Poor rat!! I felt for him... This was a bit lacking in plot, but very ...

    Feb 19, 2006


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper