Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    Feh... this is quite old, I hoped no one would bring it up again; I'm a bit embarassed by it. It's pretty childish... I hope my writing's somewhat more mature ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sunset

    Lovely rhyme and images in the first stanza; in the second, the rhyme seemed a bit forced and I think the rhythm got messed up. It could be longer, but ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Okay, I get it now. Sorry! :)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    I love the new look, and the logo is cool but SERIOUSLY needs an apostrophe. It's driving me insane... But this site is indeed quite awesome. :D :) 8) :mrgreen: ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Remembered"

    I liked this; it flowed well and had good rhyme & repetition, and a serene, soothing feel. This is minor, but in the fifth stanza I think "lost soul" would ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Don't forget "poppet"... That's british, I think...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    I think it's good to draw inspiration from books/movies/ poems/whatever that you admire and use other's work as springboards for your own, but it's true that you have to be ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Labour of Love

    Very sweet. I love the stanza with the metaphors about oceans and bridges and islands.

    May 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    I like! Especially the first 2 lines. You captured your passion without any unneccasary words, which I know is much more difficult than it sounds. Kudos!! :pig:

    May 14, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Twas very funny and sweet. James and Maxine are very realistic characters.

    May 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    wow khayriyyha, that's a stunning photo.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    Yes, rather cliche, but there were a couple really lovely phrases and images. Maybe you could kind of filter out the unoriginal parts and work with the better bits? :)

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haiku

    I like these alot. Usually haikus bug me, but these are clever and thoughtful.

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    Standard... its purdier and dark is distracting.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Away in a Cave

    feh... I hate the term raghead...

    Apr 7, 2006


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit