Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sunset

    This was quite sweet, and I loved your descriptions of the sunset and the night sky and the acres of farmland, I could see them all clearly. Throughout the entire ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Okay, here's a wee bit more. Sorry it took so long. Imp and Misty, thanks again for your lovely critiques. They were both very nice and helpful, and I really ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    You sound quite a bit like me... I'm a flute player. I love music and writing. I absolutely HATE, DETEST, and DESPISE P.E. I absolutely LOVE and ADORE English because ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ONYX

    This is a very good beginning... Darker than what I personally like to read and write, but that doesn't make it any less well-written. Just make sure that the violence ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    The pirate chick is so AWESOME!!! *is jealous* These are all really cool, especially the pirate and the ninja.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (by Lisa See)

    That sounds interesting; I love books about girls in other times and cultures. But if it's too terribly graphic, I'll wait... I'll try to remember the title till I'm 16. ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Thank you so much!! I'll probably post more tomorrow...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    I really like what you have so far. Audrey seems like the kind of spunky, adventurous heroine that I love. I'd love to see what happens to her and her ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Random Sonnet

    Nice... l really like the format of sonnets, and this also had nice imagery. A typo: I think in the 2nd to last line, you meant to say, " Why ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Thank you, that was very helpful. ^_^ I do tend to get a bit carried away with description. I'll try to get rid of some of the unneeded adjectives.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Sounds interesting, perhaps I'll check it out...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Simple Man EDITED

    Wow. This is depressing, but very well-written, original and interesting. Your descriptions are very vivid. I don't have any negative feedback on this, just praise. Cheers! 8)

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Wow, thank you!! I wasn't expecting that kind of praise for this. Thanks alot. :) I'll post more soon... Any other comments on the beginning are welcome!!

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    'Ello there! :D

    Aug 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    It was an afternoon in late Autumn. The air was frigid and the wind bitter. It blew in fierce little gusts, penetrating the old man's thin, worn coat and sending ...

    Aug 9, 2006


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres