Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    They're both awesome, I adore them both. but POTC is hard to beat. Johnny Depp's amazing in it, of course.And I love love love the music. Kiera Knightly or whatever ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    Umm... That's really good, except he looks like he's on steroids. :) The arm band thingie is awesome, like people have said.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lack of a name for now...

    This is very intriguing; only a paragraph, but it's already gripped me.I'd really like to see where it goes. It seems very sci-fi-ish, but it's hard to tell from just ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    Cool! Very original, and the black and red contrast is really striking. It is slightly creepy, though I'm not sure exactly why...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: "On being a Vulcan", or, "A Lyrical Treatise

    Surprisingly deep for a poem inspired by a t.v. show... :) I like this alot. It's short yet very effective, it flows well and the rhyme is brilliant. You could ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I haven't read the LOTR, though I plan to read at least the 1st one someday... I'm probably not mature enough yet. I have a pretty short attention span. :) ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 No clue what it means, of course, but it's cool when people have other languages in their sigs. :)

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I just finished the first one and liked it alot. Bartimaeus is indeed very funny. I'm looking forward to the next 2 books...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    These are BRILLIANT. I looove the sky in the second piece. ^_^

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crescendo

    Ooh. I like this. I don't having anything all that constructive to say, I'm afraid... there's really nothing I think could be improved. This is a really powerful poem, I ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Calvin & Hobbes Comic Strip On Writing

    Funny. I agree that the war/peace one is the bestest!!

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    Hopefully I'm not too late... Was Allie, the heroine of Trickster's Choice, inspired by anyone you knew? She's an awesome character.

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    Books!!! :D Only 5?!! Are you serious? Harumph. This should totally be top 10.I'm doing 10. Anyway, I don't know if these are the best books in the english language, ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Horse

    This is a good description of a horse, though some of the phrases are pretty cliche. This isn't an especially powerful poem, but it's nice, I enjoyed it. One typo: ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    All I can say is really, really disturbing and really, really good.

    Aug 13, 2006


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin