Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Yay, Emily Dickinson! I like this alot; it flows smoothly and the imagery is lovely. I particularly liked the first and last stanzas. Those are the kind of phrases you ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan 'Tis good.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm extremely confused...

    I understand. Thank you!!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm extremely confused...

    Why does it say that I'm a novelist? I'm not writing a novel... :? Can someone explain, please?

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    That is so incredibly awesome! My question was used! And it got a nice long response! Yay! She sounds like a VERY interesting person. I need to read more of ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Becoming Part of Your Patriotic Show

    I don't really have anything constructive to say, the other comment-ers already covered any changes that needed to be made. I just wanted to say that I really, really like ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Laramie project

    A theatre company in my town performed this. Incredibly sad. And scary.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Ooh!! I LOVE zee Princess Bride!!! Inigo Montoya: No more rhymes... I mean it!! Andre the giant: Anybody want a peanut? That never fails to crack me up. :) Oh, ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bradley the Tissue

    Very moving...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    This is very interesting. It left me wanting more. Some typos: "Blood continued to bubble from the [b]gapping[/b] hole in his stomach and Sarah looked at it in alarm." I ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Morbid, twisted, and funny. :lol: Yes, the rhyme was pretty forced in several parts, but this poem was meant to be entertaining rather than a serious piece, no?

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: March Lines

    Short and sweet, nice rhyme and rhythm. If it had gone on too much longer, though, it would've gotten slightly annoying. Just too HAPPY, you know? But nice work!

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Ocean Waves--Published!

    Awesome. Consistent rhyme and rhythm, smooth flow, lovely imagery, lyrical phrases. This has an ancient, mystical feel to it, like something you would read in a fantasy book. Sorry if ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!

    It reminds me a bit of an E. E. Cumming's poem...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    revolution

    Sep 28, 2006


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio