Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: To the moon and back

    Awwww... This is very sweet, and I love the way you worded everything. The image of clouds passing the moon is lovely. It's a bit cliche in a few parts, ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I'm the lonely little dot up in Alaska...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    I love Lemony Snicket's style, and I really enjoyed the first several books but after a while they all started to seem the same and were too predictable... I haven't ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    The Phantom of teh Opera theme... Caligula, your history teacher sounds awesome. :lol: I love eccentric teachers...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Time Before

    The content is good, but the rhyming feels rather forced,the middle and last stanzas don't quite rhyme. I would just make this a free-verse poem. Rhyme can be constricting sometimes. ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    Shel Silverstien's awesome!! I never tire of his poems and illustrations... I love the quote in your siggy. That's one of his best poems...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    They're very cute, and you have a unique style.:) Your story sounds interesting as well. perhaps I'll check it out...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    Thanks for your crit. I heard the song recently, it's pretty cool. The version I heard was in english, with one part in german. The german part sounds so cool... ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    'Tis simple, but very pretty. I like how you create such a vivid picture in the readers mind using so few words.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Cool. It rhymes very well, it doesn't sound forced at all. Like Xanthan said, It's an interesting subject. I love it when people's writing is inspired by mythology.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My very short simple story

    I think this is definitely more like poetry than fiction...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hi Luna! Welcome to YWS, it's a great site. You seem cool. I'm going to go read your story now. -Fireweed

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Oh, cool. You like Nickle Creek. Me too. So I'm not the only teenager who likes folk music... AND, I'm a vegetarian. Vegetarians are awesome. AND, I'm a band geek. ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    I've eaten ommelets for dinner... This poem was quite amusing.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    Inkheart is quite good, and the Thief Lord is better yet. It's intended for younger kids, I think, but still a great story.

    Oct 22, 2006


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat