Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Welcome Mat Re: Saga

    Welcome, Saga! I'm glad you're here ^_^ I like you're avatar, btw.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Like the Wind

    A little angsty, but I like it. It had a very lost, mournful tone. I like the repetition and the wind simile.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stars

    I'd have to agree with Dream Deep... The imagery is pretty, but this poem doesn't really have much meaning... It's hard to tell what you're trying to convey. I don't ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Poetic and thought-provoking

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8.5/10 I likes it...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Help Moi and look at this....

    Cool! It reminds me alot of a Georgia O'keefe painting, and she's one of my favorite artists. ^_^

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    This seemed very heartfelt. It flowed well and had strong imagery. If you make the revisions that people have suggested, I think it's likely you could get this published. There's ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    *Forces self not to go on a huge rant about how much homophobia sucks...* *Takes a deep breath...* Welcome, Connor!:) YWS is awesome, see you around.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I'm a major wannabe. *sighs* The thing about starting jillions of stories and never finishing them totally applies to me.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The sun and the sea

    Very vivid imagery. I liked this. :)

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterfly in December

    I liked this, it had some really awesome imagery. I liked the lines about geishas. But like Pandora said, it seemed a bit lacking in meaning, or perhaps I just ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    Hilarious. Bizarre, but hilarious. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Hi, welcome!!:) I love animals, too. I read the first two Redwall books in 5th grade or something... They were quite good, but I never got obsessed. Hope you have ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    It's clever... not exactly the most deep and meaningful poem, but it was fun to read. Nice work.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Am I desperate??

    Hmm... The rhyme was pretty forced, and all the two-line stanzas kind of annoyed me. They got too repetetive. See if you can make some variation in the structure of ...

    Nov 1, 2006


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid