-
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
1.Harry, though he annoys me a bit when he's being angsty, like Elelel said. 2.Voldemort... again I agree with Elelel. 3.Tie, I like the writing styles of both. 4.Harry Potter, ...
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Synonyms
Skillfully
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Screaming Roses
A bit morbid... That's not neccasarily bad, just not really my taste... The imagery is good, but this doesn't really have any discernable meaning. It seems like random images with ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Madame Clarinet
Brilliant. A totally original perspective on playing music. It flows beautifully and the descriptions are simply lovely. I agree that the term "tone holes" seems rather out of place since ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Synonyms
Effortlessly
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: Cat Green Eyes
This was a little too repetetive. I understand that the poem's structure was to begin each stanza "Cat green eyes," but it got a little tiresome. This was kind of ...
Nov 15, 2006 -
Re: How to Eat a Poem
Ah, yes, this is a cool poem. What was the children's book called? I have a kid's poetry book with this poem in it... Perhaps it was the same book?
Nov 14, 2006 -
Re: My favourite things
Gah... You got the Sound of Music song stuck in my head! *hums* Anyway, this poem has lovely imagery. Autumn is my favorite season.:) This is a bit cliche, like ...
Nov 14, 2006 -
Re: Amazing Grace
I'm not religious, but I agree that Amazing Grace is a beautiful song. :)
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry
I really like Maya Angelou, as you can guess from my siggy.She'd probably have to be my favorite poet.:) Along with the poem I quote in my siggy, "I Know ...
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: I just realized!
WOW. You share a birthday with Shakespeare?! Awesome possum. I share one with Rudyard Kipling! You know, the guy who wrote The Jungle Book.
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?
Yes, cool covers always draw me in... But I've read awesome books with ugly covers and awful books with cool covers, so...
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Autumn Swing
Lovely description! You captured autumn perfectly. :)
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Elf Son
Interesting. The beginning is pretty melodramatic, but this is well-written with very vivid description. The first sentence is pretty awkward sounding. Try to make it flow a bit more smoothly, ...
Nov 12, 2006 -
Re: Pig Icons!
Yes. OINKISHLY OINK just about sums it up. :) Awesome. I love the purple piggy bank!
Nov 12, 2006
