Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: welcome to my life

    This was okay. Kind of a fun read, I guess... as a lighthearted poem,this is fine, but good poetry needs meaning and imagery and metaphors and all that good stuff, ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7.5/10 The russian letters (that's what they are, right?) are cool- looking, though I have no clue what it says, obviously... I don't get the 2nd one... I like the ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You get killed by a helicopter instead. I wish it would snow more.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grassy Hill

    Overall, I liked this alot. I really like the storyline, and you're imagery is lovely. However, the rhyme really needs work, try to make it more consistent. Some stanzas rhymed ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    'Tis good... I like his expression. Yeah, I think you should go over the stripes in charcoal to make them more defined. The nose looks a tad lopsided...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    Cool thread! Can we do famous dead people? This may sound cheezy, but I admire people who made a difference in the world without violence. Haha. I'm a hippie. But ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue

    Hmm... I liked it, it was interesting. It didn't really really move me or anything, but it was good. It's true that it's a message we've heard many times before, ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    I like it very much. It flows so beautifully and I like the way it repeats. The first 3 lines are especially pretty. :) My only suggestion is that you ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Baby name sites are very helpful. ^_^ The story I'm writing now is set in ancient Ireland, so I'm giving all my characters traditional Celtic names. I'm also looking up ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Writer's Task

    I really like it. Short and simple, but it gets it's point across very well. Yeah. I don't really have anyhthing to say that others haven't. Nice work.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    UGH. Don't like gratuitous violence too much. *is a hippie*

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Allegro, Crescendo

    Yes, I love the rhythm and the music words. I think you captured orchestra music perfectly. Nice work. ^_^

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Catalyst

    I've read it... I was kind of disappointed by it, I guess. I loved "Speak" which is by the same author, but I wasn't as impressed with "Catalyst."

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    I laughed...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Elizabeth Birthday :D

    Happy Birthday! ^_^ I am SO not ready to turn 15...

    Nov 23, 2006


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)