Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: A Memoir

    Ha ha. Black Sword of Rhyme. That was rather melodramatic. But you have a point. I basically agree with Phorcys about this poem: rhyme can beautiful, but sometimes it just ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    Yeah, re-format it the way Surreal suggested and you'll have an interesting poem. I believe this is the first poem I've read about Star Wars...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    I'm sure you're totally sick of everyone telling you this, but please correct the grammatical errors. It's hard for me to focus on the quality of the actual writing when ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wrote a poem?

    I like it, the rhyme and rhythm are very well-done. Alot of it seemed rather cliche, though... Like Jenna said it didn't quite seem heartfelt. There's just so much teenage ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku's

    Haikus aren't normally my favorite genre of poetry either. I think they're difficult to write well because the strict length and syllable pattern is so constricting. However, these were pretty ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8.5/10, It seems very heartfelt. What did uniaeca say that was insulting? :? *is confused*

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: December Moon

    Thank you all for your feedback. :) Cadmium, thanks for your suggestions on the structure. I'm a bit confused about how you think I should combine the lines... Did I ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: December Moon

    That regal, radiant empress rules the starry vaults of night, She braves the lonesome darkness with her brilliant, silver light. The winter air is bitter and frigid breezes blow, But ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    I completely agree with you on the subject of math. "Tis evil.

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Wow. The images in this poem are absolutely beautiful, they took my breath away. This has a very sad, whistful tone without being totally depressing; I like that. I had ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    It isn't weird at all. People are being silly. Lovely photo.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    You're very talented. :)

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hurricane

    This definitely needs stronger imagery. I can only imagine what a terrifying experience going through a hurricane must have been. Try to make the reader feel that terror. This has ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Awesome! I LOVE the 1st one especially. #2 reminds me of the LOTR movies.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I haven't posted alot of my work here, but I feel like I've gotten the right amount of reviews for what I have. They have all been very nice and ...

    Dec 9, 2006


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides