Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Wow... You live in Juneau?! That's cool. And a little spooky... 0_o No, I don't know you... but it's possible I've seen you around. It's a small town...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    GAAAH!! IT'S DEFORMED!!! Ahem. You'll have to excuse that. This is... very unique! It's almost slightly cute, in a really bizarre way... O_O

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.

    "Tresses" is an old fashioned word for locks of hair, I guess... Cute limerick, Jenna. You amuse me. :D

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Phorcys, of course you should comment on pieces you disliked and give the writer constructive criticism, but I think it's possible to do that w/o offending them. :) Anyway, I ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Siggy #1: 6/10 Umm... I don't get it but I have a feeling it's funny... Siggy #2: 9/10 Pretty... ^_^

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Ireland

    Wow, thanks so much! That's really helpful, especially the names and the page on druids.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Woah! Another Alaska person! Trippy. Me and Jennafina both live in Juneau. Where are you from? And welcome, BTW. ^_^ Persphone is an awesome name.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soldiers in a Wood

    Wow, I really like this. I love the image and the comparison of the birch trees to soldiers. That simile works really well, I think; I love the idea that ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Ireland

    Right. Sorry my post was so vague, I'll try to be more specific... -Who exactly were the druids? A religious order? If so, did they have priestesses or only priests? ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Hurrah, a fellow flute player! ^_^ Nice pics. I love # 7's dress.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Are #4 and #5 holding flutes? It looks like they are...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Ireland

    I'm trying to write a story set in ancient Ireland. I wouldn't call it historical fiction as it has some magic/supernatural elements and isn't set in any specific time period. ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What color is the night sky?

    Yeah, up here in Alaska I'd call it a really deep indigo, and like Jenna said, the stars and moon are more brilliant than in big cities, where smog and ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    Those are awesome! Please post thepics of the final results. ^_^

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    I rather like it. Abstract art is cool.

    Jan 13, 2007


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf