Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A passionate and talented opera singer. She travels the world singing concerts and is quite well-known amongst fans of classical music. She's a larger woman and was frequently teased for ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tall, brunette teenage boy, a sophomore in high school. Outgoing, athletic, popular. A bit arrogant, obnoxious at times. Fionna

    Mar 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    This is very well-written. As others have said, your character's voice is very believable, the imagery is so vivid, you use interesting words. I loved the beginning; so intriguing. It ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dove

    "White bird flying through the air, Wings wide open spreading goodness everywhere. Olive branch in beak, Travelling to every peak. " I would break up the second line, put a ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: too many ideas.....!!!

    I know all about the chain of unfinished stories. I might resort to Sureal's head-smacking advice. People have given you some good advice... perhaps when you get a new idea, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    I just finished reading this book in my Lit. class and really enjoyed it... It was so depressing, though... Anyway, this is a bit short for a literary analysis thingy, ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Commodore's Tears

    Ha, this was pretty awesome. To echo other people, the Commodore's dialogue was perfect, but some of Jack's sounded a little forced or something... Like maybe you were trying too ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Ha ha, cool.

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The "Dark" Poem

    Hmm... I liked this, but I don't think that it conveys your meaning to the reader very effectively. It was well-written; your imagery and language were strong, the rhyme and ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Embers

    Very impressive for a first poem! I really enjoyed this; it flowed very smoothly and the fire metaphor was cool. Ooh, and your vocabulary is awesome.^_^ However, this bit confused ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Epilouge to The Giver

    Ooh, [u]The Giver[/u] is one of my favorite books! Have you read [u]Gathering Blue[/u] ? It's not a sequel, exactly, but there's a subtle connection between the stories, and it's ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm... I wrote a lot when I was a little kid... I think I began "writing at... 4 or 5 yrs? But that was mainly drawing pictures in crayon and ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Students

    That was... depressing. But good. I was a little confused by the first stanzas, but as I kept reading it made sense. Sorry I can't be more constructive.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Swan Princess

    Very interesting; I like it. I like how you took the classic fairy tale cliche of a princess becoming a swan and made it... different. This has some really lovely ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: er...ummm...howdy?

    Your intro thingy made me laugh. ^_^ Welcome! Pirates are awesome.

    Feb 3, 2007


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob