Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Other Poetry Re: Crush

    Yes, totally cliche, but school crushes ARE cliche, wonderfully so. I loved it's sweetness and simplicity. I'd definitely take Snoink's advice, it would flow more smoothly.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    Happy happy sweet sixteen! *showers with confetti and sparkles*

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    I love Enya, she has a gorgeous voice and lyrics even if her songs are slow and sound pretty similar.

    May 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes

    Sarah Byrnes and Eric Calhoune are two teenage outcasts united in elementary school by their physical flaws- Sarah's face is disfigured by terrible burn scars which she claims were caused ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Day Of Silence

    A lot of people in my school participated in this. People who weren't speaking wore rainbow ribbons, and if you couldn't/didn't want to not speak but still wanted to show ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Music Box

    I like your style; The description in this piece is lovely. However, I'll second Myth's suggestion: Tell the reader more about the music box! This would be improved so much ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Curlicues and Pirouettes

    I don't know how mean I can be... I actually liked this. :) It flows nicely, great rhyme, and I love the idea of a paint brush doing pirouettes across ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    -In sleepless nights -In daydreams during math class -In the brilliance of the winter moon on a clear, frigid night -In the wisps of fog amongst the Spruce trees -In ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Intriguing...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I like this name a lot, it sounds very pretty and sophisticated. I think Aida is a German name... I imagine a little girl of 9 or 10, small and ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8.5/10 - Cyrillic is awesome-looking and I like the second one, though I think it could apply to any instrument.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Amusing.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just finished "If You Come Softly" by Jacqueline Woodson. *cries* Very sweet and sad... SO depressing at the end.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmm... The multiple name thing makes me think of a princess or some kind of noblewoman... Elaina is a very elegant-sounding name. I picture a slender princess, long chestnut hair, ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    That doesn't really roll off the toungue, lol... Definitely sounds like fantasy... I imagine a noble warrior. Teagan (male)

    Mar 29, 2007


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath