Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Nice.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    Ha ha, awesome. I love House, even though he's pretty much as a cliche as you can get in character- the arrogant genius stereotype, lol. You should make some of ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 That's such a beautiful song.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    I've only read 7. Ouch.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night Music

    This definitely has potential... I think if you made the edits Meep suggested and added some stronger imagery, it would easily become a much more powerful piece. Remember: Show, don't ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Single Rose on Water

    In deepest red of passions grace, Maybe someone's pointed this out already, but "passions" needs an apostrophe. I agree with Claudette on this. This is a very impressive poem, especially ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Welcome welcome! I'm a fellow fan of Pan's Labyrinth and The Killers. 8)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Welcome welcome! I'm a fellow fan of Pan's Labyrinth and THe Killers. 8)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    This is a really intriguing beginning, and the description is very vivid. I have no idea what's going on, but that's a good thing- it means I HAVE to read ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I'd totally go to Pluto, to make it feel more loved after being demoted to a dwarf planet, that's got to have been bad for it's self-esteem. Poor Pluto.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: catastrophe

    I love the first stanza; the idea of gossip and vindictiveness as fashionable trends really worked. What's up with the ellipse, though? I don't think you need it. You could ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: thoughts of ten days.

    I won't comment on punctuation, because I'm pretty sure you're intentionally not using it as some kinda stylistic thingy. That aside, I really enjoyed this; very pretty, lyrical phrases. However, ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a broken blue

    I don't really have anything to critique! I really love the simple yet vivid imagery here. As Thinker suggested, you could capitalize the first letters of each line, but that's ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: philia

    It's sweet and pretty, and the rhyme scheme is well done, but this poem didn't do a whole lot for me... You're main problem is that your simply telling us ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fence

    Was this poem perhaps inspired by this Robert Frost poem? I enjoyed this, but didn't completely understand it; Like Clau said, while I understood that this dealt with racial and/or ...

    Aug 7, 2007


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr