Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    Yeah, the book was better, but I did like the film. It was visually beautiful, but you didn't get the beautiful language of the book.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grotesque

    0_o That's a pretty amazing poem. It just really... made an impact on me. It was really well-expressed. Like someone else mentioned, I had no idea while reading it that ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Folded Page of a Dream

    Really nice. However, it's pretty wordy. I think that good poetry delivers it's message in a clear and concise way, but still has beautiful language. Try to cut out any ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Bartemius hands down!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Hi. You're british! Um yeah. I like british people. Actually, I don't know any british people. But I like them in theory. 0_o

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    VERY nice... The hands are amazing, I can never draw hem realistically. I love his eyes as well. But I'm afraid I can't offer any insight on men hair. :P ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Other Re: Essay for my History class (in progress...)

    Thanks for your comments! Yeah , Herotodus was first. I'll take that into consideration. I know this is a bit sloppy- sorry. Like I said, it's really not an essay, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Other Re: Essay for my History class (in progress...)

    Okey-doke, My assignment is to either defend or disagree with the statement, "Thucydides deserved to be recognized as the father of modern history." If you don't know who Thucydides was, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Beautiful, I love W. B. Yeats! ^_^ 10/10

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It sounds very proper... I imagine a girl at a british boarding school, very prim and proper. However, occasionally she'll get fed up with her goody-two shoes reputation and does ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    [quote]Sohini wrote: I am in love with Bartimaeus. Any more questions? Yes. How'd you get to him first?!?!!? [/quote] :D Heh. Yeah, Amulet of Samaraknd was awesome. Really unique; I ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    That sounds interesting. Kitty15, what was the film called? That sounds good, too.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    OMG I LUVS IT 2!!!!1 Sorry. But yes. Amazing book. Beautiful and tragic. To anyone who enjoyed it, I'd highly reccomend Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    It's pirate hat, I believe.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenage girl who likes to stand out, so naturally she resents being given a generic name. To compensate for the blah-ness of her name, she's interesting in every other ...

    Sep 9, 2007


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser