Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart's Deluge

    Nice, but yes, pretty cliche. But I think there was real emotion behind it, for sure. It was sweet and the rhyme was well-done, but it could be vastly improved ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Prolly either Alice's Adventures Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carol or Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451 is a great book, really interesting, but odd... It wasn't the ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book of the Week

    I've been meaning to read "A Thousand Splendid Suns," it sounds really interesting. Depressing, though.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: October Cries

    Yay, music poetry! It is a good idea, and I actually thought you pulled it off very nicely- it's lighthearted and cute, and the rhyming is well-done. ^_^ Here's a ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grey

    I have no critique for this; the language and imagery is wonderful, and it has a very effective wistful tone. ^_^

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Sweet. ^_^

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    These are all reeeally impressive. The rose pictures especially are gorgeous. I know, really constructive, right? -_-

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Debris

    Nice- I can relate. Like Twit said, you could make the structure a bit more varied.The rhyme was nice and steady, but seemed a bit predictable (pride inside, right tonight, ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    Chocoholic, I agree with you that the term "emo" gets thrown around too much, and I realize that poetry that is dark or expresses sorrow isn't necessarily emo. I associate ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading [i]Jane Eyre[/i] by Charlotte Bronte and liking it, though I haven't had time to get very far. I read the [i]The Golden Compass[/i] ages ago, so to refresh ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    Sheer genius. This makes me happy. ^_^ The rhythm was slightly off in a line or two, but since this isn't exactly the most serious, profound poem I'll let it ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Heh, loving the Luna Lovegood avatar! Welcome, welcome. You seem cool. ^_^

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Singing For Stars

    Lovely, lovely. I really enjoyed this. One small suggestion: [quote]I, earthbound, am, below, away. [/quote] This sounded awkward. Perhaps re-phrase it as "Earthbound, I'm below, away." Otherwise, eve

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Writer's Dream

    Nice! GREAT job with the rhyme and rhythm. I liked how this seemed kind of old fashioned, and I liked the imagery. So, no complaints, really. It's not exactly new ...

    Sep 16, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate