Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Congratulations, as overwhelming as that must be, and best of luck to you both. ^_^ To echo everyone else, Bella is a gorgeous name. As for getting a name out ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do men and women love differently?

    So we're reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night in my Lit. class, and it deals alot with the nature of men's love VS. women's love. We had to write about whether we ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    I think that entirely evil characters are usually very unrelatable and unrealistic. I personally believe that no one, or at least very few people, are purely good or purely evil. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    I like controversy in books, it can be very thought-provoking and effective if used well. But I'll echo everyone else: it HAS to happen naturally. Controversy should be used to ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    It did indeed! Thanks, Ayra!

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    1. What is the most unforgivable sin? I'm going to say abuse, because it's such a broad category: domestic violence, rape and sexual abuse, emotional, verbal... they all scar people ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If you start a post, save it as a draft, and get offline, how do you find it again? :?

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Artsy picture?

    I think it's pretty cool, the simplicity works. I love the lines and the color contrast, and how your face isn't the focus like in a typical portrait picture. It ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem: Backstage

    Very nice! Lovely imagery, and the form of a pantoum was very effective- it really gave it a feel of excitement and anticipation. Keep writing!

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    emotion_less: You look so shy and cute! ^_^ Elizabeth: Stunning pictures! You're lovely, and the dress is awesome.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Ooh, I love Regina Spektor. If you like French singers, Keren Ann is pretty good and sings in both French and English. I don't know exactly what genre she'd be... ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    Suzanne has a point- the last stanza implies that the poem is deeper and makes you wonder if you missed something in the rest of the seemingly simple poem. However, ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    I love The Golden Compass! It's so brilliant, the universe, the characters, everything. I'm planning tho read the rest of the trilogy soon.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    #1: Heh, cute. 8.5/10 #2: Mmm, 6/10. As much as I ADORE Jack Sparrow, I think he has better quotes.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    Hmm.... I don't know how constructive I can be... I really enjoyed reading this! :D It wasn't especially deep, but I actually don't mean that in a bad way at ...

    Nov 14, 2007


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy