Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Chevy- You have the most AMAZING eyes! They're stunning! And everyone else on here is gorgeous as well. Darn pretty people.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inexperienced with sci fi

    *Laughs* Yeah, well. You're probably right, but I'm really just writing it for fun. If it ends up being too cliche, it will never see the light of day. But ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inexperienced with sci fi

    Azila- I read the House of the Scorpion (great book!) and I'm actually drawing a lot of inspiration from there. Thank y'all for your help! ^_^

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inexperienced with sci fi

    Hey everyone- So I have this really rough idea for a sci fi story, possibly a novel. Who knows if it will ever happen because I am SO freakin' busy. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    [quote]Supress the inner editor! I don't know if it's the same for other people, but sometimes I get so worried about what other people will think of my writing, and ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I need help with a word!

    I think it's "nicker," lol.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Waltz #2- Elliot Smith

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Life-shortening Diseases

    When is the story set? My sister has Cystic Fibrosis, and because it's so rare, there are a lot of misconceptions about it... a lot of people still think CF ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Over the Pond

    Ooh, it would be really fun to have your own bookstore/coffeehouse. But a lepidopterist (SP?) would be cool too. ^_^

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    People can still join, right? If not, let me know. ^_^ Emma Lee OCCUPATION: high school English teacher ABILITY: Unlimited memory (like the girl Hiro met at the Texas diner) ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Totems 1

    Hello! This is quite well-done- congratulations on Jenna's contest! I can see why this placed so well; you really have a gift for lovely, vivid sensual description. ^_^ The opening ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Silent Harmony-Chapter One

    This is well-written, and a really interesting concept! Have you read [i]The Giver[/i] by Lois Lowry? This immediately reminded me of it-it's a similar idea, and an awesome book. So, ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    :D I went to see it on my birthday... totally the best movie I've seen in a long time. Hilarious, and sweet without being overly sappy... great acting... just really ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    OMG, this is a such a beautiful (though depressing) book! The first pages are rather confusing, but you must persevere, because it's incre4dible. ^_^

    Dec 29, 2007


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist