Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tracing Constellations

    It was my eleventh summer, A balmy British Colombia night. Splintery planks pressed up through our clothing as we Lay on the narrow dock, elevated just above the lake’s surface- ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Battery Farming be Banned?

    I'm a vegetarian not because I think eating meat is necessarily wrong but because I object to battery farming. I'd love to see free range farming replace battery farming. More ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Just fnished Romeo and Juliet which is amaaaazing. Now reading The Reader by Bernard Schlink and The Grapes of Wrath for school

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the eternal dream

    Aww... I swear, if someone ever writes something like this for me... Anyway, let's see if I can come up with any constructive feedback. [quote]the eternal dream[/quote] The title seems ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Brain Blaze

    Hm... I like this overall, but for some reason the line "die final death" really annoyed me. It just seems like weak language and it didn't really go with the ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    TPBM is wearing mismatched socks.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Back Alley Sutra

    You pretty much blew me away with this. I mean, sure, it was perhaps a little longer than necessary, but it was beautiful, it had some of the most powerful ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I don't listen to music WHILE I'm writing, but for inspiration I like Regina Spektor, Death Cab for Cutie, The Decemberists, The Shins and lots of classical stuff.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Whoever said we are obsessing over celebrities... we're not, really. We're not stalking these people, we just find them attractive and talented. Alright, so I adore Johnny Depp. He is ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Africa

    You tell a good story here, with a lot of emotion, which is good. However, sometimes your rhyme is either inconsistent or forced. I suggest that you either fix the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lavender Eyes

    Hmm. This is nice, it flowed very well and has some pretty imagery. However, quite a few phrases and images seemed cliche to me. My advice is to go through ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quenched

    Wow. I love the darkness, I love the imagery, I love the alliteration, rhyme and rhythm, I love the morbid beauty. *triple thumbs up* However, the only thing is, I ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: battered bob dylan wanna-be

    battered bob dylan wanna-be sings about drug wars and crack whores (finger-plucked acoustic chords) [i]I kneel by his pleading guitar case with a faded green bill and hope my smile ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Marionette Hearts

    [i]L'amour est enfant de boheme, Il n'a jamais jamais connu de loi...[/i] She was a master puppeteer: Chiseling out men's hearts as if from wood, Stringing them up and suspending ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    I don't having any suggestions, just letting you know that this is brilliant. Creepy, but fantastically well-written. Very original, it captivated me from the first sentence.

    Feb 8, 2009


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind