Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Phenotype -- Part One

    Wow. This is really well-written and interesting! Others have beaten me to all the nit-picking, but one suggestion I have is perhaps you could describe the hospital in a bit ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st person VS. 3rd person narration

    I was just curious... Do you prefer to read 1st or 3rd person narration? What's easier for you to write? I've always liked to read 1st person, but for some ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    Finally reviewing this, love. :) Might be hard for me to be very harsh as I am completely obsessed with Hornblower at the moment and Hornblower-esque things make me squee. ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 Potter puppet pals= love. ^_^ I've actually taken to saying that very phrase when I feel... well... cranky and pubescent!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    I really enjoyed it.I'm not even that into fantasy, but it had a complex plot and well-developed characters.. Ali was a little clichéd but still an awesome heroine. And I ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    [quote]I'll be as fair as I can be right now. I condemn the use of torture by terrorists worldwide. I condemn the use of torture by the United States of ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In a Red Dress and Alone...

    Hello. ^_^ This is a very engaging, intriguing beginning (I assume it is a beginning?) and I really enjoyed your descriptions. Nitpicks: [quote]Click click click [/quote] I'd italicize that, it's ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blind eyes

    This is rather gorgeous. Vivid, but dreamlike at the same time. I love "appolo's sun." Two infinitesimal nitpicks: In L5, I'd replace "tapping" with "patter." The "muah" is indeed out ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    XD Love it.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    *shakes head* That's appalling. How can anyone justify that kind of treatment?

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    Awww... :( RIP. Nerds all across the nation must be in mourning...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 ^_^

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Yoshimi! Heh, it reminds me of that song... Young male artist living in a futuristic society which bans art, forced to hide away his paintings. Kind, introverted, thoughtful, a bit ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Bizarrely funny... :lol:

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Kate Nash has a similar style to Regina Spektor. And an awesome accent. XD

    Feb 28, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables