Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Mhm. And there's "gullible" written on the ceiling. XD

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I don't illegally download music, personally, but I don't necessarily think it's wrong... it just depends on the circumstances. If the artist is dead, say, Johnny Cash, then I don't ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Ha ha, I know it's kind of a goofy example but if you think about it it's the same fundamental idea. XD And in my opinion, discriminating against someone because ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    The idea that homosexuality is a choice baffles me. By that logic, heterosexuality would be a concious choice as well. Sexuality is simply an innate preference. For example, think of ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I support animal testing for medical purposes provided that the animals being tested are treated as humanely as possible. (decent food, enough space, clean cages, etc.) Endangering an animal's life ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is True Love Based on Compatabilty?

    I don't know... I think attraction is more of a vibe that you get from someone than something organized that can be explained.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV

    Anything by Chris Crutcher. He writes primarily from the perspective of high school guys and is awesome.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Cereal. My god, lay off the fast food! XD Whatever you do, stay away from Subway. They gave me food poisoning. XD

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Girl, Interrupted

    Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen is the memoir of a woman who was institutionalized as a teenager in the sixties for Borderline personality disorder. It describes her experiences at the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    Not sure I entirely get this... were supposed to come with a metaphor? But I'll give it a try... Everything begins with a flame, with a spark. A sudden burst ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmm... Very average name. I imagine a college student, brunette, pretty but not stunning, majoring in journalism and working at a coffee shop. ------------------------------ Sadie

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    What did you use? It's really nice but prolly wouldn't work on me since I'm brunette. XD

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Y'all are way too pretty. :P Overeasy, is that your natural hair color? 'Tis lovely.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yeah, Last King of Scotland... *shudders*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Yeah, I loved Pan's Labyrinth but several parts make me cringe. Hotel Rwanda. Not in an "oh gross" way, but anything about genocide makes me sick.

    Mar 30, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47