User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    NO!!! All the Storm Callers have wings. Sky people have wings too, but my character would ask one of the sky people and not one of the people from the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- While I was looking around I got very lucky. I spotted a few feathers sticking out of slits in the back of a man’s shirt and that was one ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I looked up at the clock. There were twenty more minutes to go in math class. Why is it that math always goes so much slower than the other ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- I was starting to hate my assignment. I had looked all over the master library on Karov and I couldn't find anything concerning Storm Callers, except a few vague ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- I was sitting on top of the Syler Warehouse waiting for the sun to go down. An informant of mine had told me a couple hours before that the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    name- Kivok (No last name) age- 17 gender- male race- Storm Caller (from the island of Tynor) appearance- 5’ 5”, Black hair, Blue Eyes, Fair complexion, very wiry, flexible. personality- ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    I'll make mine later.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    name- age- gender- race- (human or storm caller also list which sky island you come from, you can make the name and stuff up) appearance- personality- background- powers- (basically what ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    (Mostly based off of the Movie) Real Name: Peter Parker Aka: Spider-man Age: 18 Hero, Villain or Civilian: Hero Power(s): Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- As everyone hurried to their next classes I thought back on geography class. It seemed to me very strange that there should be a blackout. Not because it was ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    I'll set up mine soon. (Just so no one takes it, I am Spider-man)

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Sorry I haven't written in a while. I was banned from the computer.

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Mayze was saying something to us but I didn't hear her. I was thinking about what Stella had told me. Something becoming part of me that's in my blood. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    *I flipped a coin to see whether the stuff the Ray injected me with would be good or bad. It was heads so so it's going to be good. So ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Everyone in the flock was staring stupidly at the smashed up van. But when somebody shouted "Get an ambulance!", I came back to my senses. If paramedics got their ...

    Apr 1, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost