User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I saw Erica sitting alone at a table near the window and went over to join her. It seemed wrong that anyone should sit by themselves in a high ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- Everyone was being so idiotic. Here we are in a burning camp and everyone is acting like nothing is happening. I tried to talk to Dent but he just ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- I heard a gunshot and ran as quickly as I could towerd it. I knew who had shot the gun, I just wondered who had got hit?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I knew what my lunch was even before I opened it. PP&J used to be my favorite sandwich, but for several weeks I had this for lunch and I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- I couldn't believe it. Dent had my pistol that I had lost. But I couldn't just go up to him and ask for it back. I would just have ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- Cowboy was dead. But time still seemed to go on. I could see Rogue arguing with Dent about something, totally oblivious to the death in their midst. I smoothed ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- I walked up to the two figures on the ground. "Cowboy, let Dent up." I said quickly. "Rusty wants him." Cowboy was reluctant, but he let Dent get to ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- After doing multiple chores I started toward my tent. Cowboy walked by me muttering curses under his breath while he kicked pebbles in every direction. I shook my head; ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- The clowns were out now, bouncing around in their big shoes. Occasionally one of them would "accidentally" slam another clown in the nose and the crowd would roar with ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Name: Flip (I don't remember my name but Rusty does, it's James Wester, but I don't think that will be a big point.) Age: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: 5'7", wiry, ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- Science was my second favorite class after Math. But at this moment I was so bored. The teacher was rambling on about stuff that I had known since grade ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- After telling in detail what I thought about the song. The teacher began to explain exactly what the composer had in mind when writing it. But before he could ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "It remi

    May 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- As I sat in a tree I thought back on my escape. The soldiers had been very idiotic. They didn't think that anyone could get out by the chimney, ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    *Yeah!!! I get some writing time!!!* Gregory- I didn't know why everyone hated classical music so much. I could see everyone cringing all through the song, but lucky for them ...

    May 18, 2008


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound