User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- For a moment we quietly discussed our options, but the only sane choice was the one Sam and Jaden had given us. "I guess we have is to go ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Why would that prove anything?" asked Dusty. Ms. Greene blinked in confusion. "When I was in DC there were animals everywhere that would eat straight out of your hand," ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Can you prove it?" I asked Ms. Greene. There had to be some reason that the teachers thought that this place was called Eniyeth. "Prove what?" the teachers said ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- When Erica woke me up I thought I was dreaming. I and several other people were out on a beach, and the sky and the sea were perfectly blue. ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "What?" I said along with several other people. I tried to stand up, but suddenly my whole body was paralyzed. There was a terrible roaring which seemed to come ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Oh great," I thought grumbling to myself as I read the note. Meet me in the principles office at 3:30 sharp. Don't be late!! -Miss Jaden Greene I had ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "You know what I think?" I asked Erica after lunch. "What?" she said sounding slightly annoyed, but that didn't stop me. "I bet those teachers are from the FBI." ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Nevik- After a working long and hard at the market selling vegetables I finally was headed back towards the Inn. I hardly noticed the time passing by as I went ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Name: Nevik Age: 19 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance: 5' 8", slim, shaggy black hair, crystal blue eyes. He is very fast and a great climber. Personality: Likes to do ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    I'll post my profile as soon as I can.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Nyes- When I woke up, the sun was at its peak in the sky. The crystal around my neck seemed to call to me as if in urgency. I couldn't ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Nyes- Galian was about to go to war. As I looked into my crystal, I could see soldiers in full battle wear camped out on the southern side of Galian. ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I guess this was the new "thing" this year. Teachers stalking students and vice versa. Last year it was all about the "Witch", a substitute principal who happened to ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Name- Nyes Age- 20 Race- Fairy Appearance- Brown hair, dark blue eyes, the tallest he ever gets is 5'3", small build, his wings are transparent with blue tint. Country- He ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- "At least I remembered to grab something useful," I said meekly, pulling out a first aid pouch.

    Jun 25, 2008


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer