User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond I glared up at Jer, "What's his problem?" I asked my group. They all shrugged. We started getting back to our conversation but another voice blasted into ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Who is Beth?" I asked. Jaden spun around, apparently not aware that I was listening. "Oh, it doesn't really matter," she said nonchalantly, recovering fast from her surprise. But ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond As I was about to throw yet another ball at Laff I noticed James throwing a red ball at me. At first I thought it was a ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond Finally we were split up into our teams. Laff Read's team consisted of: Rebbecca-Anne Jones, Emily Eley, Gwendolyn Sydnie Cruz and James Bryan Roxwell. Lunette Ophelia Theodore's ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- After what seemed like hours Jaden finally convinced the village guard that we were non-threatening and he let us through the village gates. "Boy," I whispered to Erica, "Jaden ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Name (First, Middle & Last): Xyver Roan Herond Gender: Male Age: 17 Ability: Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Reflexes Personality: Reserved, unemotional, stubborn, mostly serious, introvert, insensitive,

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    *Ha, I get the yummy chocolate chip cookies.* Gregory- Sam and I had been running for around ten minutes when we both stepped out of the forest. "Well, here we ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- Finally our hike was taking us up into the foothills of the mountains. I used to live in Colorado before I moved to New York City. And the thought ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I looked down at the leaves in my hand with distaste. If I had been any less tired I might have been tempted to just drop them and go ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- “Come on everybody, rise and shine!” said Jaden cheerfully as she and Sam went around the room shaking whoever was still asleep. “What time is it?” asked Dusty. “About ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I sat there for a second shocked by Havens actions. "What's his problem?" I asked myself. I tried figuring out why Haven acted the way he did, but the ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Well," said Jaden, "if you all agree that this is the last question tonight I'll answer it." Even though some of us hesitated we all eventually gave our word ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Well these gifts that we will give you will act like," Sam paused for a second trying to think of the right word," like a dam. They will help ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Sam told me you'd tell us how our powers worked when you got back," Dusty said to Jaden. "Can that at least wait till tomorrow" Jaden asked looking thoroughly ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- The time went by slowly and quietly, besides an occasional comment here and there. But the tension was so high by the time that Jaden got back that all ...

    Oct 8, 2008


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass