User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- We set off at a quick pace up the mountain "So where are we going anyway?" I asked Jaden. "Where we can defend ourselves," she replied smoothly.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Are you going tell us what the heck is going on?" Dusty asked. Jaden sighed, "If you're talking about what happened tonight, I've got a good explanation." "It better ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Sorry for not being on for so long! I humbly ask for your forgiveness. (Gives everybody a cookie) Gregory- I agreed with Erica immediately. Even after the song had ended ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    *FINE* Kyle- When the battle finally came to a stop I started looking for my traveling companions. As far as I could see there wasn't a living person on the ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- After what seemed like hours of straddling the mountainside Jaden and Sam came to a sudden stop next to an oak tree. "Can you climb it?" Jaden asked Sam ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Well that's unexpected," I thought, "why would they be doing this?" But I didn't have the time to think up the answer to my question. Right now all of ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I sat next to the door of the room trying to hear what the Haven was saying in the lobby. It was a hobby of mine to try-to-figure-out and ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- I rode along in silence, partly because I had nothing to say and partly because I just wanted to think. Why would someone kidnap the Elites? Or maybe more ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- "Um, I have a question," I said quickly. "How will we find the Elite? I mean, I don't think the kidnappers would be as careless as to leave a ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- I was deep in the woods constructing different objects out of dirt when I heard the distant sound of the gong calling me to the audience hall. I usually ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Name: Kyle Age: 17 Gender: Male Element: Earth Ability: Manipulating earth, soil and rocks, creating earthquakes, super speed (through the manipulation of the earth). Weakness: Nature is the strongest

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I glared at Haven. A small part of wanted to punch him, but the larger part of me reasoned that it would do nothing to help our predicament and ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I guess I'll try this. Unless you don't want a person that's going to be gone from the 5th to the 11th. If you're all right with it then I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- We stood there for a second in shocked silence. The idea seemed impossible, but at the same time it was the most probable. Then Lillith started giggling. We all ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Erica, Lillith," Jaden said sharply, "time to go!" They looked both looked up questioningly, surprised by the tone in Jaden’s voice. But all Jaden said was that "we should ...

    Jan 2, 2009


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee