User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Blade had told me that I needed to earn the new flocks trust soon. I knew I could get their trust with time, but time wasn't on my side. ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I wasn't aware of the three mutants that were walking toward me until they were almost on me? Blade and ZT looked wary and suspicious, while Mayze looked cool ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- After that disaster speech I knew that nobody would let me the only watch. That's why I wasn't surprised to hear some people whispering in the darkness. Though ZT ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- When they stopped to rest, Blade started asking questions, one she directed at me. "They couldn't have been the school," I answered, "because the school has their symbol on ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I saw Lexy do something at the helicopter to the people in the whitecoats. Why, I wondered had they dressed up as whitecoats when they really weren’t? There was ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As we were flying away, I looked back at the helicopter to see if it was following us. It wasn't, but it had its light on someone else. ZT ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I walked away I saw some people giving me evil stares. I wanted to shout at them, what! She wanted a way out, now she's got one that ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "You don't need to do it." Lexy and ZT spun around. "What did you say!" they both said simultaneously. I held up a small tube. I had almost forgotten ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Why was she asking sombody to kill her? Wouldn't it be hard to kill anyone, let alone a friend? I saw ZT pick up the gun, his eyes were ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I didn't know what to do. Wether to stay and see if the whitecoats could keep lexy alive, or to go with the rest of them. I wonderd, Is ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- to last poster, BTW I'm not a girl

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- For some reason or other the side of my head was hurting. I reached up and discovered that I had fallen on a rock, but I felt blood too. ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I heard the Eraser before I saw him. I turned around to see it attacking someone. For a second I was immobile. How did it get authorization to attack ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Though they welcomed me, I knew that most of them didn't trust me. But at least they let me into their group which was more than I expected. The ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I felt so stupid and angry at myself as I settled down in the clearing. My landing was clumsy enough to attract everyone for a square mile. I felt ...

    Feb 25, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar