User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "What do you think of your great plan now?" I asked Lexy sarcastically as the rats surrounded us. She rolled her eye's at me while Mayze said, "Guys we ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "The rat we saw isn't the only rat in the town, there are hundreds more. They were genetically modified for labor jobs that humans didn't want to do, but ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "We need to get as far as we can from here!" I said. "There was a monstrous rat back there." ZT said, answering roses question. "But I'm sure if ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I flew toward the city I started to feel the suns energy flowing to my neck and repair the damage that Lexy's punch had done to me. Of ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I circled on an air currant high above our camp. Flying had always calmed my mind down and I needed that right now. Looking to the south I saw ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- They offered me food too, but I simply said, "Thanks, but I really don't need it.". The story that Stella had told me helped answer a few of my ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "I need to know the truth about what's going on," I replied to Stella, "and lying to you guys seemed to be the getting in the way of finding ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I thought about what Angel had told me. She hadn't gone and ratted on me, which was what I'd expected of her. But why hadn't she told the new ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I walked into the woods for some thinking time. I hadn't told them about the Erasers being sent from the whitecoats and I wasn't sure if I was going ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I crouched there, shocked for a few seconds, then looked up at the battle. It wasn't going to well for the mutants, the lack of sleep was really getting ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I didn't know if the robot Erasers belonged to the whitecoats or whoever. I flew quickly over the fight, trying to catch a glimpse of the sign on the back ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Finally I told ZT, "I'm going to explore." Instantly he sat up straight, "And you're coming alone too, aren't you." I finished. "I've gotta do something." he replied. "Except ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- When ZT came over to me he opened his mouth to speak, and then closed it again, apparently thinking better of what he was going to say. He sat ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (Hey Jamon! I didn't lie! I just didn't tell you what it was.)

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I looked over at ZT. "It was something that was broken, so I got rid of it." I answered calmly. He knew I was evading the question but didn't ...

    Feb 29, 2008


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss