User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    I would like to join. My profile will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood I looked at my watch, just 30 minutes until orientation which left me with 20 minutes to look at the latest psychology studies. I quickly went over to ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood I felt really confused. Did Mason have DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)? Maybe her sister would know, but asking Persephone why Mason was crazy did not seem like a ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood For some reason I felt like a rope. I had only wanted to read and maybe socialize a bit before orientation. But it seemed everyone suddenly went crazy. ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    For PrincessOfDarkness. First you can move that to the discussion forum. But right now it would be best to read it all. Then you can just put in your characters ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood There were just so many awkward thing happening today. Granted, I'm not very well acquainted with awkward, so this could very well be normal when you have hundreds ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    There is a discussion forum now. Here's the link.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood As I arrived in the bus I read the letter my mom had sent with me... Luke, I know that the Academy will be an alien environment for ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Is there a discussion forum for this?

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Name: Luke Shadows Code name (Same initials): Lance Silverwood Gender: Male Age (12 on): 17 I know that there are so many people that are 17, but it was between ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    I'm making a guy profile also.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Name: Michael Flint Age: 19 Gender: Male Group: Townsfolk Appearance: He's about 5' 11''. History: His father was a doctor and disappeared when Michael was about two years old. His ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Can I reserve a spot for a male townsperson instead?

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: World's End

    name- Xander Troit age- 18 gender- male appearance- Golden colored eyes and black wavy hair. His eyes glow when he has light trapped inside himself. personality- Doesn't think that you ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    I think I'll join.

    Jun 18, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday