User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I grinned at Blade, "It's a surprise." "You won't tell me?" Blade asked, putting on her best pouting face. "Nope," I said, "but I'll give you a clue, it ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I whirled around to face her, "What do you mean "Glowing"? "Um, exactly what I said, well maybe not. It's more like a greenish blue ghost that is intertwined ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I flew slower toward the city then I could have, Lexy and Blade needed to take it easy after their injuries. I motioned Mayze up next to me. "We ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- There wasn't any danger signals coming from her so I said, "My name's Vanell." "What were those men talking about back there?" she asked suddenly. I shook my head, ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- It was time! Everyone had gone to sleep, not even leaving a watchman awake. I flowed down among them getting my blade ready for the kill. The two I ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- Those stupid Easterners were so suspicious. They took one look at lieutenant Maliks dead body and ran off like ghosts were after them. I followed them to make sure ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I looked up, the pain on Roses face was to much to look at. Then I noticed the sky had been gradually getting brighter over the past few minutes. ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I flew toward the closest city I knew of, I thought sarcastically, Gosh, I had to take the blame didn't I. But somewhere in my heart I knew ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    BTW SishBee, you didn't put down your blade's power!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- Silently I went toward the voices. "My scout has just brought me marvelous news men." someone said with an air of authority. I jumped up into a tree to ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I moved silently through the dark forest looking for anerthine, (a strong healing herb that glowed in the moonlight). A few minutes before I had found a badly injured ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I was hovering just over the rats leader. He would leap at me occasionally, trying to get his claws in me. But I would always just be out of ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Sorry I forgot to put my Blade's name. It's Wyre

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    name- Vanell age- 14 gender- Male race- Soul Blader personality- I'm quiet and cautious, but I can get nasty when pushed. I'm fiercely loyal to what I hold dear and ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I had to find the leader. The rat that I was fighting was chewing on the end of my staff. But I let it, with a little luck this ...

    Mar 12, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)