User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I think we should wait because: I think the storyline will go alone easier with the mastermind of this story with us, It would give people time to fill in ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "I think I'm going to deliver these berries now." I said matter-of-factly. "I thought we agreed to be careful." Sayla said. "Oh I will," I said, "they'll never know ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I claim this!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Gosh!" I yelled at the rest of the people on the ground, "couldn't you guys have been a little more understanding." And then I took of after Lexy.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I'm fine with waiting!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Gregory Halbit Age: 15 Element: Air Appearance: 5'7", darkly tanned, black hair, bright blue eyes. Personality: Pretty unpredictable, loves a good joke, but will go out of his way ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I claim air!!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I laughed, "This bush didn't want to give up her berries, so she scratched me." Then I frowned when I saw the pack that Sayla had in her hands. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Guys" I said to everyone, "can you leave Lexy alone.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Dang it!" I exclaimed, "I forgot with Lexy being hurt and all." "Forgot what?" Stella asked me. "My surprise." I said as I walked over to Mayze. "What surprise?" ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "Well I don't know about you but I'm going to gather a few berries for our friends back there." I replied while gesturing toward the westerners camp. (Sorry it's ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "You handled that smoothly." I said to Stella as she came over. She smiled, "Thanks!" then paused for a second before asking, "How were the wounds on your leg ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I watched Sayla eating the cheese. Though there was no danger signals coming directly from her, the necklace she wore sent strong signals of it. It may have been ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "So what's your story?" Sayla asked me. Confused I asked, "What do you mean?" "You know, just tell me a little about yourself." she replied. "Well there's not much ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I sighed, letting Wyre come into my hands. "Ha, I knew it!" Sayla exclaimed. "Yes, your so smart." I said sarcastically. She frowned a little at this but said, ...

    Mar 15, 2008


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature