User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I was flying close to Lynx, trying to think of where I'd seen her before. At first I thought it was at the Rat City, but after a few ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I was walking down the subway stairs when somebody smashed into my back, making me slam into the railing. I heard someone say, “God. I’m so sorry.” "Don't worry ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I handed out the apples I had collected earlier. They excepted the food, but most of them were to deep in thought to even notice what I'd given them. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I sighed, "Do you need me to carry you back to camp?" She shook her head and tried to stand, but she collapsed again. "Here." I said handing her ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I was out alone collecting apples from the orchard. I would have invited someone, except that right now I needed to think. What could Lexy be hiding? What would ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "I totally agree with Lynx." I said, "There are way to many whitecoats to kill. If you go off to kill the whitecoats thinking that this is the only ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I stood facing the sunrise thinking about the newcomers. I didn't know what to make of Chaos, he seemed odd, I didn't know a better word for it. But ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "What's up?" I asked ZT. "Whos side are you really on? he asked me blunty. "Do we have to talk about this now?" I asked him looking up at ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I walked quickly up the street toward the subway station, my backpack bouncing against back. The crisp chill in the air refreshed my senses and I felt invisible. As ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I entered the Westerners Camp unseen by the cook, who was roasting a wild boar over a fire. I spotted a sauce next to the cook, which was obviously ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I took a deep breath. "Yes, we can't stay around here for long." I said. "We need to take care of Blade and then get out of here." Mayze ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    That's all right with me. It will be good to have new blood to Experiment on. Mwahahahahaha!!!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I snuck back through the foliage to the Westerners camp. The cook was roasting a wild boar over a campfire with a glaze waiting nearby, it was the perfect ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I saw a flybot charge Stella. No, I thought, not another death. And I fired a shot of electricity out of a gun I had got from a flybot. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Now if you don't mind." I said moving away from Lexy, "I've got a Flybot to take down." "Right behind you." she yelled after me. As we approached the ...

    Mar 20, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice