User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- Things had become very serious. It was understandable that the schools diviner didn't see a random werewolf attack, but a kidnapping inside the school grounds should have been seen ...

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    I will try to post today. Sorry for the absence. EDIT: Okay, not today. I hate busy schedules! But I will post tomorrow, even if it's only a few sentences.

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Make sure you know where the story-line is going at this point.

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- "I'll see you 'round Lex," Michael said calmly, slowly and rhythmically breathing as he walked away from her. It was a well known fact that most people with powers ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Hey Everyone! I'm back and will be posting shortly.

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- Suddenly Lex disappeared, leaving a floating glass in the air as the only visual sign she was there. “Well that’s an interesting trick!” Michael said in slight amusement. Lex’s ...

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- The party room was crowded making it difficult to spot any newbies, if any are even here, Michael thought to himself. He gradually made his way over to the ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- Michael was lounging in his bed casually spinning a metal star above his hand. But despite his lackadaisical appearance his mind was furiously analyzing the events of the previous ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    A werewolf attacked Heather although she didn't get really hurt. Then Nicholas attacked the werewolf in his own werewolf form, keeping anyone from knowing it was him through visual reference. ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- Michael almost shouted in frustration when Heather ignored him. She could definitively heal faster then normal, but that didn't necessarily mean she was immune to poisons or infections. And ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Michael- When I arrived outside I was surprised by the apparent shock on everyone. "Come on everyone, this isn't daycare!" I yelled. I saw Miss Peterson heading out to the ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Is there a discussion forum yet? Michael- Michael rushed through the school to deliver the final envelope. Finally, He thought in relief, the beginning of school year. It wasn’t that ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    So you're keeping it a secret.

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Does good murderer mean that he instinctively knows where to hit hit a person to kill them?

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Name: Michael Arcand Age: 17 Appearance: Michael has a pretty plain face, except for a scar that is partially covered by his dirt brown hair but crosses between his silvery ...

    Jan 31, 2012


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily