User avatar

Firestar

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    I love myself! I think I'm grand! When I'm alone, I hold my hand! I wrap my arms, about my waist! If I get fresh, I slap my face!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I've read them alright!!!! Dark River is so awesome!!!!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Can I smell your socks? I asked the Bartender.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pierre

    I like the upper half of his face. But the bottom half is wrong somehow.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I guess I would live out my life in peace. What would you do if you were the only person in the house and you hear something that sounds like ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Why are you late? Student: I was afraid. Teacher: Of what? Student: Of you asking me that question.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    'I can't do this Sam.'; 'I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    You don't know who the voice is!!! *dances around chanting "I know I know"*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    For me the nose almost looks like a beak. I think should you put a little more shadow effect in to soften it.

    Mar 17, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47