User avatar

Firestar

  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Hope you enjoy!!! :smt020

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Murder On The Orient Express

    I really liked "And Then There Were None", but my older sister hates it.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    What I think it's all leading up to is the final battle.... are you prepared??? The next Ice Age!!! And NO I did not think the Voice was Jeb. You ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are we ever going to get around to calling them?

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure that's the number?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you to weak to go check the phonebook?

    May 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    That's the point. The world is made up of whiny brats who they like to see themselves as heroes. They want to read a book that's "similar" to their lives.

    May 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Silverwing, Sunwing, and Firewing

    I love these books!!! If you haven't read them, all I can say is you're missing out on some great books. I have heard some people say that they didn't ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn and Skybreaker

    I love these books!!! I would recommend them to anybody.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    I love these books!!!!!!! I can't wait till Raven Rise comes out!!! If any of you guys haven't read this series, you're missing out on some really great books.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love the Alex Rider series! All the cool gadgets make me want to invent something like them. SPOILER WARNING!!! (I was a bit disappointed that Alex didn't die in ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Thanks for all the comments! Glad you like it! Now... does anyone have any ideas for a title? :) ~SishBee~ x The title that came to my mind was "Fairy ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young golden retriever who lives on a farm in Ohio. She's very active and intelligent. And she dies of an infection in her leg. --------------------------------- Sam Codger

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I stay up all night reading any books, not just Maximum Ride. I just can't put a book down until I've finished it or else I think I'm going to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I was actually glad that Firestar didn't kill Tigerstar. It would have been very cliche.

    Apr 3, 2008


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver