-
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
No, I liked it. I actually enjoyed all of them. I just thought that Paolini's writing has improved a great deal since Eragon.
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I just read Brisingr and I have to say it was much better than the first and second ones. Eragon is also less of a jerk.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Uglies Trilogy
I love these books!! I thought Extras wasn't as good as the trilogy though.
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)
I love these books!!! I can't wait for the last one.
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I don't think he did on purpose exactly. I bet he subconsciously wrote his books similar to other plot (and such) ideas. I've known it to happen before.
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: Ever
I am so wanting to read that book!!! I hope to get it soon.
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: The Penultimate Pandragon
I just read "Raven Rise" and I have to say, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! :smt041 The last book is going to be so wild. I can't wait to read it. Post ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
Oh yeah!!! I love this series. (But I kinda wish that Alex would have died in the fifth.)
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Pencil
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Amazon has part of the prologue and a description. Here's the quick link.
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Dirty water. If Earth spun in the opposite direction, would we go back in time?
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
If you love "Warriors" you should join Clan Loyalty.
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix
"Found" is the first book in a new series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. Has anybody read it yet? And if so, what did you think of it?
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Because that's what we're called. Why do people think Elvis is still alive?
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
If you had been stuck in an attic three days strait, you'd smell of it to. When are we going to have flying cars?
Jun 17, 2008
