-
Re: Any good books I can try?
"Peter and the Starcatchers" by Dave Barry, "Gregor the Overlander" by Suzanne Collins, "The Merchant of Death" by D. J. MacHale, "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix, ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Cerberus
Really Cool!! The back hind legs seem really weak though.
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Dragon
First, see if you can get a better pic of your drawing. But from what I can see it's really good. But maybe you should see if you could put ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: The Hunger Games
I really enjoyed it too. I can't wait for the next one!!
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: The Underland Chronicles
Oh yeah!! I love those books! Have you read Suzanne Collins latest book?
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)
I loved these books!!! It's so amazing how a story like peter pan can be made into such an intricate storyline like Peter and the Starcatchers.
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: "Paint" Lightsabres
Is this better?
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: "Paint" Lightsabres
How do you like them?
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Yes, people will believe what they believe. Both sides put up strong cases, but the world will not end if nobody wins. If you believe that Paolini is the worst ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Fire
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
True but the second book is also kind of star wars bent and the third one. Can you please clarify?
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
The fact that there are dwarves in it is clichéd. Full stop. (BTW did you know that they actually lived mostly above ground before Galbitorix. *gasp* They usually only lived ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I don't have time to answer the whole thing, so I'll just answer these two paragraphs. His Dwarves, however, start out as Tolkien stereotypes and end as Tolkien stereotypes. They ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual. I have heard that argument countless times, ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual.
Oct 2, 2008
