User avatar

Firestar

  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    "Peter and the Starcatchers" by Dave Barry, "Gregor the Overlander" by Suzanne Collins, "The Merchant of Death" by D. J. MacHale, "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix, ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Really Cool!! The back hind legs seem really weak though.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    First, see if you can get a better pic of your drawing. But from what I can see it's really good. But maybe you should see if you could put ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I really enjoyed it too. I can't wait for the next one!!

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Underland Chronicles

    Oh yeah!! I love those books! Have you read Suzanne Collins latest book?

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)

    I loved these books!!! It's so amazing how a story like peter pan can be made into such an intricate storyline like Peter and the Starcatchers.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "Paint" Lightsabres

    Is this better?

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "Paint" Lightsabres

    How do you like them?

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yes, people will believe what they believe. Both sides put up strong cases, but the world will not end if nobody wins. If you believe that Paolini is the worst ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Fire

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    True but the second book is also kind of star wars bent and the third one. Can you please clarify?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    The fact that there are dwarves in it is clichéd. Full stop. (BTW did you know that they actually lived mostly above ground before Galbitorix. *gasp* They usually only lived ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I don't have time to answer the whole thing, so I'll just answer these two paragraphs. His Dwarves, however, start out as Tolkien stereotypes and end as Tolkien stereotypes. They ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual. I have heard that argument countless times, ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual.

    Oct 2, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid