-
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jake?
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Brown eyes, Medium-length black hair, 5'7", dark skin, skinny.
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
I remember seeing a typo in Harry Potter.
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
flares
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Not for acrobats. How much would you be willing to pay for one wish?
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
If there was nothing, the word nothing would not exist. If I had a lightsabre, how much would you be willing to pay for it?
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
I always win!!! :smt023
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
I won the game!!!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
Username: 75% Okay Signature: 95% Custom Title: 99.99999999999999% (you can't do much better then that) Avatar: 60% I can't quite tell what it is. Country: 90% 87%
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because that's what they named it. Why is the earth going to be blown up in the year 4000?
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)
I did this a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) in October I believe.
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Is 14 < Reads the comics every day v Watched a movie in the last 3 hours
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Rabbits (don't ask why *shudders*)
Mar 22, 2008
