-
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
3/10 It was blurry and just sorta iffy.
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: The Quoting Game
Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: The Quoting Game
Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
6/10 The good news... I've seen worse.
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
9.8/10 Oh yeah!! I'm good, really good!!!
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
4/10
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Ummm.... 6/10
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
6/10 What????
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
A bomb meens dream in latin??? Just kidding I know what you meen. 7/10
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
1. Tecnicly, everyone is "religious" to some extent. 2. 43 3. Is that a game show? 4. Exactly 43.6 miles 5. One guy is. But I have a feeling he ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Brown shoulder length hair, blue eyes, tall, popular.
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because your mind makes you think that way. Why do people like to watch TV?
May 14, 2008 -
Re: no more heroes
I know it!!!
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 OK
May 12, 2008
