User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    0/10 you don't have one.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Really Cool!! The back hind legs seem really weak though.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7.5/10 Good one!

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond I glared up at Jer, "What's his problem?" I asked my group. They all shrugged. We started getting back to our conversation but another voice blasted into ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Hey guys!! Someone is interested in taking over Twili!! She read through the whole story and liked it, so she is wondering if it's okay with you guys if she ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Who is Beth?" I asked. Jaden spun around, apparently not aware that I was listening. "Oh, it doesn't really matter," she said nonchalantly, recovering fast from her surprise. But ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond As I was about to throw yet another ball at Laff I noticed James throwing a red ball at me. At first I thought it was a ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Xyver Roan Herond Finally we were split up into our teams. Laff Read's team consisted of: Rebbecca-Anne Jones, Emily Eley, Gwendolyn Sydnie Cruz and James Bryan Roxwell. Lunette Ophelia Theodore's ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 hahaha I didn't clicky-clicky!!

    Dec 12, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Well that would work. After all Sarnom is Master of Illusion. Maybe he created an illusion of pain and suffering (to the villagers) so they are obedient to his will.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    0/10 you don't have a profile Pic.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8.5/10 lol

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- After what seemed like hours Jaden finally convinced the village guard that we were non-threatening and he let us through the village gates. "Boy," I whispered to Erica, "Jaden ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    What did you all say again? ;)

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Selected

    Name (First, Middle & Last): Xyver Roan Herond Gender: Male Age: 17 Ability: Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Reflexes Personality: Reserved, unemotional, stubborn, mostly serious, introvert, insensitive,

    Dec 10, 2008


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug