User avatar

Firestar

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    I found that it flowed fairly well trough the story. A bit rough in some parts but overall I felt connected to the story. I thought the wording was good ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I slowly circle over the runaways camp. It took my breath away, there were so many of them, I didn't know if I could trick them all, but I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    In reply to sylverdawn They're somewhat similar, but from what I saw you can create electricity out of thin air (is that correct). I can only take the energy that’s ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    {Reed} I was gliding on an air current thinking about the mutants I had seen flying off earlier that day when I heard some of the whitecoats calling to me. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    If you don't think my charecter works out please tell me. Name: Reed Age: 15 Characteristics: Black Hair, Black eyes, 5'10' 15 foot wingspan, strong for a Mutant Human Bird, ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li