User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- After that disaster speech I knew that nobody would let me the only watch. That's why I wasn't surprised to hear some people whispering in the darkness. Though ZT ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- When they stopped to rest, Blade started asking questions, one she directed at me. "They couldn't have been the school," I answered, "because the school has their symbol on ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I saw Lexy do something at the helicopter to the people in the whitecoats. Why, I wondered had they dressed up as whitecoats when they really weren’t? There was ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As we were flying away, I looked back at the helicopter to see if it was following us. It wasn't, but it had its light on someone else. ZT ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Beautiful Field

    I liked it, but I would only suggest it to people who know what fore means. It actually sounded like something shel silverstein would write. There were some weird parts ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I walked away I saw some people giving me evil stares. I wanted to shout at them, what! She wanted a way out, now she's got one that ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "You don't need to do it." Lexy and ZT spun around. "What did you say!" they both said simultaneously. I held up a small tube. I had almost forgotten ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    A really funky song! (In other words, It was totaly awsome!!!!) It really catches you're eye/ear. Keep it up!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Why was she asking sombody to kill her? Wouldn't it be hard to kill anyone, let alone a friend? I saw ZT pick up the gun, his eyes were ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I didn't know what to do. Wether to stay and see if the whitecoats could keep lexy alive, or to go with the rest of them. I wonderd, Is ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- to last poster, BTW I'm not a girl

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- For some reason or other the side of my head was hurting. I reached up and discovered that I had fallen on a rock, but I felt blood too. ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I heard the Eraser before I saw him. I turned around to see it attacking someone. For a second I was immobile. How did it get authorization to attack ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Though they welcomed me, I knew that most of them didn't trust me. But at least they let me into their group which was more than I expected. The ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I felt so stupid and angry at myself as I settled down in the clearing. My landing was clumsy enough to attract everyone for a square mile. I felt ...

    Feb 25, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind